Deadline: February 17, 2020
Step 1: Complete and send online Application Form with a $75 nonrefundable application fee.
Step 2: Schedule a live audition by calling our office at 612-871-7781. Or submit a video of your audition by uploading it into YouTube and including the link in your application or by sending the link to email@example.com. Please mark the video as either “public” or “unlisted.”
Step 3: Letter of recommendation from your music teacher addressing the points below must be in our office by Monday, February 17, 2020.
Step 4: All applicants who apply and audition by Monday, February 17, 2020 will be informed of their acceptance status by mid-March.
Step 5: A $400 non-returnable deposit is due upon notice of acceptance. The balance is due May 15, 2020.
Letter of Recommendation Requirements
- Letter must be from the applicant’s music teacher, or a music professional with direct knowledge of the applicant, and include recommender’s name, email address, and telephone number
- Letter should specify student’s name and instrument, and address applicant’s musical and personal strengths, work habits, and level of maturity
- Insight into areas for improvement are appreciated
- Letter of recommendation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include applicant’s name in the subject line.
- Mailed letters of recommendation also are acceptable, and should be sent to Madeline Island Chamber Music, 118 East 26th Street, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55404.
- Letters of recommendation must be received by February 17, 2020.