- Tuition, Room and Board: $3,700
- Dates: Sunday, June 20 – Sunday, July 11, 2021
- Application fee: $75
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2021 Apply Now
Applicants requesting financial aid must do the following:
- Indicate on the application form that you wish to be considered for financial aid
- Send the 2020 Form 1040 on which the applicant is claimed. If the 2020 tax information is not available, please send the 2019 Form 1040 with an explanation of any major changes in income and/or expenses.
- Send a cover letter explaining why you cannot afford the cost of tuition, room and board
- Black out any Social Security numbers and bank account numbers
- Follow the link to “Upload Files”. PDF format is preferred. If you wish to mail your financial aid request forms, please send to: Madeline Island Chamber Music, 501 South 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401 or via fax at 612-321-9740.
- Deadline for receipt of financial aid requests is Monday, March 1, 2021
Please note that financial aid is limited and awarded to students and families based on demonstrated need.
Use this form to upload documents for financial aid.