- Tuition, Room and Board: $3,750
- Dates: Sunday, June 19 – Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Application fee: $100
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
Applicants requesting financial aid must do the following:
- Indicate on the application form that you wish to be considered for financial aid
- Send the 2021 Form 1040 on which the applicant is claimed. If the 2021 tax information is not available, please send the 2020 Form 1040 with an explanation of any major changes in income and/or expenses.
- Send a cover letter explaining why you cannot afford the cost of tuition, room and board
- Black out any Social Security numbers and bank account numbers
- Upload the requested financial aid information through your Acceptd account.
- Deadline for receipt of financial aid requests is Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Please note that financial aid is limited and awarded to students and families based on demonstrated need.