Deadline: February 18, 2019
Step 1: Complete and send online Application Form with a $75 nonrefundable application fee.
Step 2: Submit a video of your audition by uploading it into YouTube with your application or by sending the link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the video as either “public” or “unlisted.”
Step 3: Letter of recommendation from your music teacher addressing the points below must be in our office by Monday, February 18, 2019.
Step 4: All applicants who apply and audition by Monday, February 18, 2019 will be informed of their acceptance status by the end of February. If accepted as a fellow, you must confirm your attendance within one week following notification.
Step 5: All applicants accepted into the Fellowship String Quartet Program must pay a $500 residential fee. At the time you confirm your attendance, $200 of that fee is due and is nonrefundable. The balance of $300 is due by May 17, 2019.
Letter of Recommendation Requirements
- Letter must be from the applicant’s music teacher, or a music professional with direct knowledge of the applicant, and include recommender’s name, email address, and telephone number
- Letter should specify student’s name and instrument, and address applicant’s musical and personal strengths, work habits, and level of maturity
- Insight into areas for improvement are appreciated
- Letter of recommendation can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Mailed letters of recommendation also are acceptable, and should be sent to MICM, 118 East 26th Street, Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55404.
- Letters of recommendation must be received by February 18, 2019.